Glisser is a global leader for delivering engaging and compelling hybrid, virtual and in-person events and meetings. Our platform is built to drive interactivity, engage audiences and collect vital attendee data for presenters, trainers and event organizers.
Through our ability to incorporate live video streaming alongside real-time engagement we are able to offer our clients an enhanced audience experience regardless of attendee location. Our platform was the original hybrid event platform and is now providing a much needed solution for event organisers and trainers worldwide – we are serious about bringing in-person attendees and virtual attendees together for a meaningful and collaborative event experience. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to measure highly detailed KPIs of their meetings, making it easier to demonstrate ROI and to identify areas for event growth.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around this core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 6 years ago we’ve gathered significant brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Facebook, Informa, Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking to hire a North America-based Customer Success Representative as we continue to grow globally.
As part of our customer support and success team your primary goal will be to help our customers deliver awesome events and engaging meetings.
You will do this by becoming a product expert – knowing how to use every inch of the Glisser platform and then using this knowledge to help customers understand how they should use Glisser to best meet their needs.
Questions will come thick and fast across a range of mediums (email, phone and chat), often in the middle of live customer events so you must be comfortable communicating clearly and accurately and passionate about helping people.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer usage data and regular health checks
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company, or an event company
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Nice to Haves
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of the Events/Conference industry and its related eco-system (registration, networking etc.)
Experience using tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce.com
Package & Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when, where and how you work if it helps you deliver results
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with and you can talk to as many of us as you like before joining our team