Experienced event planners discuss the best methods & measures to deliver successful virtual & hybrid events.
Thursday 29th July
07:00 PST / 10:00 EST / 15:00 GMT
- Data, data, data – what can, and should, be measured is crucial to setting benchmarks of success and refining your proposition.
- Content vs attendee experience – content is king, but is it losing its crown to attendees’ expectations on experience? Achieving the right balance and blend is key.
- Selecting the right technology partner – with so many solutions, making sure you choose the right one to match your needs has never been more important.
- Commercial opportunities – understanding the unique opportunities that virtual and hybrid events offer.
- Post event strategy – making sure you have the appropriate contact strategy for event attendees and registrants is now critical to ensuring event investment is maximised.
Who should attend?
Senior marketing professionals from corporate enterprises such as pharma, professionals services, financial services and technology industries who are responsible for delivering in-house virtual & hybrid events.