Glisser LIVE supports live streams hosted on Facebook Live that have embedding allowed.
Schedule Your Stream
You can schedule your stream weeks before your event starts which will secure a stream link which we will need to create your Glisser LIVE page.
To schedule your stream you will need to:
- Before you can Live stream to Facebook, you’ll need to download streaming software.
- Create Live Stream using your Facebook account.
- Choose where you want to post your live broadcast.
- Select Enable persistent stream key if you want your stream key to be permanent. If this isn’t selected, you won’t be able to use this stream key again after the stream ends.
- Copy and paste the server URL and stream key or persistent stream key into the settings of your streaming software and start the video stream from your encoder. A preview screen will appear.
- Write a description, Title and Video Game tag.
- Click Go Live or Schedule for a future time.
For the stream to work properly on Glisser LIVE, it’s important that:
- Embedding must be enabled, else the stream will not be able to be viewed on another website (such as Glisser LIVE).
- As we are using slide sharing it is important to reduce latency to the minimum possible (usually 2-3 seconds depending on your connection).
Upload Your Stream Link
Once you’ve setup your stream, copy the embed link which is accessible by clicking </> near the bottom right-hand corner, this will give you an html code to paste into your Glisser presentation (within the Live streaming tab).
Once this is done all you need to do it present the session and you’ll be ready to go! The stream will begin whenever you go live.
For more information on live streaming with Facebook Live see their Help Centre.