With Glisser LIVE you can live stream your event whilst also making the most out of all the interactive features of the regular Glisser platform. It’s perfect for adding onto your event (hybrid event), or alternatively as a web-only event. Contact us or speak to your Glisser sales representative about using Glisser LIVE at your next event.
Setting up your Presentation
You can setup your Glisser presentation as normal. The only notable things to bear in mind are:
- Videos – If you include any videos embedded into your presentation you will need to consider how your in-room and remote audience can view it. It’s usually best to show your video on the main screen in the room, and provide your remote audience a link to view the video (and remember to mute the stream audio during the video).
- Polls – If you are planning on showing poll results on the main screen it’s advisable to enable sharing poll results to audience devices. This is especially important if the stream does not show the screen and slides within shot.
Your Audience Access Code
The link for you remote audience will be exactly the same as your in room link e.g glsr.live/yourcode. Just remember to remind your in room audience to ensure they have their devices switched over to the engagement view rather than the livestream – a room full of people playing the same livestream video may be a little disruptive (let alone eat up a huge chunk of bandwidth!)
Your Live Stream
There are a number of ways in which you can live stream your event – from a cheap webcam to a full AV crew. See our guide on streaming options. Essentially though, you would just need to insert your live stream link in advance of the event, adding this into the livestream tab whilst editing your session.. Currently we support YouTube, LiveStream by Vimeo, Facebook and Zoom with more coming soon.
Branding and Customisation
You can brand and customise your session as normal within the Personalisation tab.
Customisation options include:
- You can select from either a light or dark theme, and an accent colour to match your brand.
- Below the stream will be the be the presentation title. Unless supplied we will use the title from your Glisser presentation.
- There is a square logo displayed below the stream. If not supplied we will take this from one of your social accounts (Twitter, Facebook etc.) as it is already the perfect size.
- There is an option to add a call-to-action button, this is perfect for any followup from your event (donate, sign up etc.). This is optional can be left off.
- There is space for any additional copy below this. This could be the agenda, a description of the presentation, and any relevant links.