After your presentation or event has finished you can access detailed audience data from the analytics tab. Click on Export within the appropriate presentation or event and you can choose to export the audience data in the following ways:
Export as CSV
The data will download to your device as a CSV file (comma separated values), which can be opened in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. This is the complete data and it will be in a raw format for you to sort, filter and organise using your spreadsheet application.
Export to HubSpot
IMPORTANT! Before running your first export to a HubSpot account, you must add a Contact Notes property to your HubSport Contacts. To do this:
- Sign into your HubSpot account and select Contacts from the menu https://app.hubspot.com/contacts
- Click the Actions button and select Edit properties
- Click the Create a property button
- Enter Contact Notes in the Label field (the Internal Name field will populate with contact_notes, it is important that this isn’t changed)
- Click the Create button
Exporting to HubSpot will need you to authenticate your HubSpot account via Glisser. It will then export all participants of a presentation as a HubSpot Contact in your account, with any additional engagement information in the Contact Notes field. Note that if the participant already exists as a contact in HubSpot then any engagement information will be added to the Contact Notes field of the existing HubSpot contact.
If there are any issues with the export, it could be because of the following:
- The HubSpot account you authenticated with does not have the Contact Notes field setup as above.
- The Glisser presentation or event you tried to export does not have ID Capture set to email. Only participants with email addresses will successfully export to HubSpot.
- One or more of your participants did not enter a valid email address, which have been declined by HubSpot’s validation process.
Export to Salesforce
Export to Blackboard