When handling client data, security is of great importance, and Glisser provides multiple layers of it. The presenter has the option to anonymise a session or you can collect the email address of all attendees.
Under ‘Data Security’, the presenter has the option to turn ‘ID Capture’,GDPR, Pin protection and watermarked slides.
ID capture enables you to collect the ID of all of the delegates in the form of an email address or Unique ID, when delegates sign into the account. Capturing e-mail addresses gives delegates the ability to download relevant slides after the presentation, for later use.
Enabling GDPR consent requires the delegates to agree to the terms and conditions, and provides you with security, ensuring no data is copyrighted. Additionally, it is possible to request additional/modified terms to add to the GDPR settings, where necessary, for the delegates to agree to.
Once the delegates enter their email address, these are the terms that they will agree to before proceeding to the presentation
If you require your delegates to sign a GDPR consent form
- Click the presentation of interest, then click ‘Edit presentation’.
- On the right hand side, click the ‘Data Security’ tab
- Ensure that the ‘Capture GDPR Consent’ toggle is turned on (indicated by an orange toggle)
- To amend GDPR settings, select ‘GDPR settings’ and add the terms you wish your delegates to abide by
- Once your terms have been amended/added, click ‘save’.
To ensure that no content is unlawfully used, downloaded slides can be watermarked with the delegate’s email address automatically. This feature ensures that any material unlawfully used can be traced back to the delegate in question.
When switched on it displays the audience member’s email address across each slide. This is displayed on both the live slides in their mobile device, and would be shown if they were to screen capture the slides. Additionally, the PDF copy of the slides if the slide are downloaded.
As an extra layer of security, you may wish for your delegates to enter a pin, in addition to their email address. The ‘Pin Protection’ feature will mean the set pin will be shown to delegates at the event, or via email.
To set a pin:
1. Under the ‘Data Security’ tab, turn the pin protection toggle on (indicate by an orange toggle)
2. Set the pin up to 20 characters ( includes numerical, alphabetical and special characters)
3. The pin will be automatically saved and will be required for delegates to enter the Glisser platform.