Setting Up Your Wordly Presentation
There are a couple of options for integrating wordly into Glisser dependent upon the type of event you are running and the level of technical support you have available. For the virtual/ hybrid set up, we recommend consulting with the wordly team team directly; they’ll be able to assist you and your AV/streaming team in synching up your livestream(s) with the wordly application, they’ll also provide you with a code that needs embedding into Glisser (see image below).
If you are running a live event and/ or do not have the technical support capacity of an AV team, you’ll need to start by gaining access to the wordly app. You can sign up for a free trial/ gain app access here!
- Once you have downloaded the app, go ahead and follow the instructions below to set up a wordly translation session straight from you mobile/ audio device!
- Once you click “Present” to begin a new session to present immediately, you will be taken to a page where you are able to view all of your Wordly presentations, seen below.
- After hitting “Present Now” take note of the “Code” on the next screen. You will need to write this code into Glisser to embed Wordly into your Glisser presentation.
- Once you have hit “Start” you can now speak into the microphone and Wordly will start transcribing your words that will then be translated when your attendees select a language within Glisser.
- Worldly transcription will NOT work if you are attempting to use your phones speakers or microphone for any other purpose while you are using worldly.
- If you would like to pause your use of worldly in your Glisser presentation, hit the microphone option in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you would like to End your worldly presentation, hit the “End” button in the center.
Embedding your Wordly code into Glisser
- Once you login and are in your Session Dashboard within Glisser, click the session you would like to embed Wordly into. Then, click “Edit Session” on the right hand side of your Screen.
- Once you are in the “Edit” portion of your Glisser presentation, maneuver to the “Interaction Settings” on the right hand side of your screen. There will be a toggle labelled “Subtitles And Translation” Turn this ON to embed Wordly into your Glisser presentation.
- Once ON, a new text box will appear, asking you for your “Wordly.Ai Presentation ID” here, you will input the eight digit code with a dash noted in the prior section. After this is copied into your session, you can exit your session and save changes by hitting “Close.”
- After hitting close and clicking on your session, Click “Present from Start” to launch your presentation and begin presenting to your audience.
Audience View of Wordly within Glisser
- Once you have hit “Present from start audience members will be able to login and see your Glisser presentation. When an audience member clicks on the “Subtitles” tab in the top right, he or she will now be able to see your Wordly Presentation.
- To translate your Wordly presentation into the language of their choosing, all an attendee has to do is click on the Globe icon in the bottom right of his or her screen for a side-bar to appear with several languages to select from.
- Once an attendee has selected a language, Worldly will begin translating your presentation for an attendee in real time on the right, as seen above.