Integrating with Brella
Adding Brella to Glisser as a related link
This is the recommended option as it enables your delegates to access the full event agenda in Glisser, whilst having the opportunity to access Brella for any networking etc.
The process which you will need to follow is detailed below.
- Within a session you need to click on Related Content and turn on Links.
- You can then click on Edit Links which displays a pop up box. You can have up to three related links.
- You must fill in the label text and the link.
– The label text refers to a concise explanation of the link, for example “1-1 networking”.
– The link refers to the URL that the delegates will be accessing. When using Brella the link will look something like this – https://next.brella.io/events/brellaeventcode
– Finally, the style refers to whether you would like the text box to be contained or outlined. It will be displayed in your chosen accent colour.
- After filling in the related link box, you must click on SAVE.
- After clicking on Present From Start, the delegates will have the option to click on the link within the sessions that include the link to access Brella. Your session should look like this:
Please note: The first time your delegates access Brella they will need to log in. Once they have logged in once they won’t need to log in again.
Adding Glisser into Brella
Here are the steps for uploading a single session to Brella.
- On Glisser, click on the session that will be embedded into Brella
- Copy your session/event URL – eg, glsr.live/glisserurl
- Paste the URL into Brella under the Stream Tab.
- Click on Save Changes. Your stream should look like this:
As a default, all of the sessions in Glisser are created in the flexible format.
Flexible is our original responsive approach which switches between desktop, mobile landscape and mobile portrait view depending on the device resolution and orientation.
Landscape would lock your session in a desktop view.
Portrait will display the mobile portrait view and will default to video rather than slides (if you have both a live stream and slide content).
For a consistent view when integrating into Brella, you may opt to use the portrait layout.
To change the audience layout you must:
- Click on Personalisation.
- Click on the Audience Layout drop down and select Portrait view.
- You will need to change the audience layout for every session where you would like this to appear.