Create Your Stream
To setup your stream in advance:
- Log into your LiveStream account (or create an account) and click Create Event.
- Enter your event details (start and end time can be approximate).
- Click ‘Add Poster’ to assign the event a background image.
- Send us the link to your LiveStream event and we can add it to your Glisser LIVE event in advance.
You can setup your stream weeks before your event starts, this will secure a stream link and give you a branded page with a countdown timer until your event.
Customise Your Stream
Complete the options to suit your stream type, but to work properly on Glisser LIVE we require you to set the following settings:
- The stream must have Embedding enabled. This is usually on by default.
- Set delay at latency options to the minimum. Typically stream delay is set to approximately 20-30 seconds, but as we are using slide sharing it is important to reduce this to the minimum possible (usually 2-3 seconds depending on your connection).
Send us your Stream Link
Once you’ve setup your stream, please send us a link to your stream holding page, which will look something like this: https://livestream.com/accounts/50006/events/7707678
We will add this to your Glisser LIVE page and you’ll be ready to go! The stream will begin whenever you go live.
See LiveStream’s Help Center for more information on live streaming.