Glisser LIVE supports live streams hosted on Facebook Live that have embedding allowed.
Schedule Your Stream
You can schedule your stream weeks before your event starts which will secure a stream link which we will need to create your Glisser LIVE page.
To schedule your stream you will need to:
- Create Live Stream using your Facebook account.
- Choose where you want to post your live broadcast.
- Select Enable persistent stream key if you want your stream key to be permanent. If this isn’t selected, you won’t be able to use this stream key again after the stream ends.
- Copy and paste the server URL and stream key or persistent stream key into the settings of your streaming software and start the video stream from your encoder. A preview screen will appear.
- Write a description, Title and Video Game tag.
- Click Go Live or Schedule.
For the stream to work properly on Glisser LIVE, it’s important that:
- Embedding must be enabled, else the stream will not be able to be viewed on another website (such as Glisser LIVE).
- As we are using slide sharing it is important to reduce latency to the minimum possible (usually 2-3 seconds depending on your connection).
Send us the Embed Link
Once you’ve setup your stream, please send us the embed link which is accessible by clicking </> near the bottom right-hand corner. This will give you an html code that you can copy and paste to send to us.
We will add this to your Glisser LIVE page and you’ll be ready to go! The stream will begin whenever you go live.
For more information on live streaming with Facebook Live see their Help Centre.