Digital Note Taking
Digital note taking in the Glisser web-app is incredibly simple and convenient for you and your attendees. Instead of bringing your notepad and pen with you, use the Notes feature and type your notes directly into Glisser. Notes you make will be tied to the slide you made them against, which you can download at the end of the session.
During a presentation, delegates are able to make notes on each slide by clicking the Notes tab. As the audience makes notes, it will automatically save when moving to the next slide. Once the presentation has finished, the delegate has the option to be emailed slides, along with a copy of their notes by clicking the Download tab.
To enable delegates to download slides:
- Click the presentation of interest, and enable the Download Slides option.
- Delegates will now be provided with the option to download slides at the end of the presentation.
- At the end of the presentation, click the Download tab and re-enter your email address
- An email will be sent to the delegate, containing all of the slides as well as their notes.
- In the email, the entire presentation, along with a link to their personal notes, will be attached for the delegate to click and download on their device.