Quiz polls are similar to opinion polls, only they have correct and incorrect answers. These provide the presenter with a good opportunity to test the audience. The format of creating a poll is almost identical to that of the opinion poll; only you are now able to select a green circle next to the answer to indicate it is correct. You can do this to as many correct answers as necessary.
Tip – after revealing the poll answer, press R to reveal the correct answer.
How to create a quiz:
- Select the presentation of interest
- Click ‘Edit Presentation’
- Then click ‘Add Content’ and select ‘Quiz’
- Under ‘Question’, write the question you wish to ask the audience.
- Under ‘Answer’, write different answer choices (To add more than one response, press enter on the keyboard’
- Next to you right answer(s) click the circle to the left for it to turn green.
- Any incorrect answers should have a red circle next to it
- Under ‘Options’, you have the option to make a question mandatory, have an image displayed next to it, or to make make the answers ‘Multi-Select’ (Use for more than one response.
- Once finished, click ‘Add poll’ to add the quiz