Adding live stream and embedded videos
The live stream function in Glisser can be used for both live sessions and pre-recorded content
To add a live stream link into your Glisser session follow these steps below:
- Click on Live Stream.
- Turn on the Live Stream toggle.
- Select the Source of the live stream from the drop down menu.
- Copy in the Live Stream URL that will be used for the live event.
- The default main view is automatically set to live stream. If you would like the slides to display as the default main view then you can click on the drop down and select slides. The image below shows an example of the live stream set to the default main view.
You can upload both a pre-recorded video and a live stream video (from Youtube, Vimeo or Wistia) as an embedded video in Glisser.
Embedded videos will appear in the same space as any slides and polls.
To add an embedded video into your Glisser session follow these steps below:
- Click on Add Content.
- Select Embed Content / Video.
- Select the Content Source of your embedded video.
- Copy in the video URL. Please note the video must be set to public or unlisted.
- For any virtual / hybrid events, ensure that Autoplay Video and Share to Audience Devices is turned on.
- Click on Save.
When you are ready to present live, select your session and click on Present From Start.
To make a session on demand, you must first click on either:
- Present From Start, then push through all of the slides until you hit the final Glisser slide.
- Publish To The End.
To stop content from being available you must click on End Current Session.