- Glisser Stream RTMP allows you and video production companies to stream without the need for third party integrations.
- Simply share the Live Stream URL & the Stream Key with your production company.
Setting up Glisser Stream RTMP
- Within your Session, click on Live Streaming in the right-hand sidebar, and toggle Live Stream on.
- Click on Live Stream Settings
- Choose Live Broadcast and select Glisser Stream RTMP
- Select your MASTER VIEW and click on SAVE
- Video places the video component in the largest part of the screen
- Slides places the slides in the largest part of the audience view
- Click on the Streams tab on the left-hand sidebar and click on the relevant Stream. A sidebar will appear on the right-hand side:
- Copy the RTMP URL and Stream Key into the settings of your streaming software to connect to Glisser. (If you click on the URL or Stream Key, it will be copied to your clipboard).
- Start the Stream from your software when ready.
- When the Stream has started from your software and is connected to Glisser, a Play icon will appear in the Stream window, along with a preview of the stream, and a camera icon underneath the Stream Key stating what time the stream started.
Please Note: It may take up to 30 seconds for the preview window to display the video from the stream depending on latency.
- To Go Live in Glisser, go into your Event and click on the relevant Session, or go to the Sessions tab and click on the relevant Session.
- On the right-hand sidebar, click on Live Control Panel and you will go into the Green Room for the session.
- The stream will be displayed, and when ready you can click Go Live.
- To end your session, click END SESSION, and you’ll be taken back to the Green Room.
- Then you can stop the stream within your streaming software.
- When the stream has stopped from source, the Stop icon will appear.
- Video recordings will also be displayed underneath the Refresh Token button. If you click on the recording, you can either play or download the video.
- A single stream for one session can not exceed 5 hours. If the stream is longer than 5 hours, we recommend splitting your content. For example, creating a morning and afternoon session.
- If for any reason you need to stop and restart the stream in your software, you do not need to stop the stream in Glisser.
- To get a new Stream Key, click on the relevant Stream and click the Refresh Token button.
- You can then copy the new Stream Key into your software and restart the stream from the software.
- This means attendees can stay in the session while you restart it from source.
We have more information on using Glisser Stream RTMP with streaming software in the following Support Guides for OBS Studio and vMix.