Glisser makes presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters and event organisers. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around our core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 5 years ago we’ve gathered significant decent brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and sales offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking to hire a tester to work directly within our development team to further consolidate the service as we continue to grow globally.
This position is responsible for creating, reviewing and executing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test requirements. Whilst reporting and testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, the role of the tester will be to liaise with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions to close problem reports.
- Work closely with the software development teams to ensure proper testing, verification and validation coverage of a rapidly changing and increasing product featureset
- Support continuous improvement through software test, verification, and validation metrics and ensure consistent visibility
- Perform in an Agile culture of testing, testing often and early by working in a closely integrated fashion with software developers as well as incrementally building up the verification test protocols that get informally executed along the progression of the project but formally documented at the end
- Take a strong part in the testing, maintenance and documentation, perform various analyses, integration/load testing, package auditing
- Complying with policies and processes and ensure they are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Proven experience in testing large scale geographically distributed systems
- Ability to reason through complex requirements and create applicable test scenarios
- Knowledge of testing web applications across multiple OS and browsers
- Ability to write MySQL queries to create/verify test data/results
- Familiar with Docker, GitLab, TeamCity, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Zabbix, Swagger
- Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful, and must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with k6 or JUnit is a plus
Package & Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of a very sociable community
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.