Glisser is seeking a results driven Content Marketing Specialist for our new Portland office location. While headquartered in London (with an additional office in New York) Glisser recently opened our Portland office location to house our Marketing and Customer Success teams. This role will own the messaging around the Glisser brand across all channels including email, social, live events, Sales support, and internal communication. If you’re interested in working in a start-up environment and getting a chance to prove your worth as a content marketer we’d be excited to talk more.
What is Glisser?
Glisser socializes presentations – it takes regular PowerPoint or Keynote presentations and pushes them out live to audience mobile devices as they are presented, slide-by-slide. It enables members of the audience to interact with speakers or each other, and collects valuable feedback and data for presenters and event organizers. Glisser includes slide-by-slide ‘like’ voting, live audience questions, Twitter feeds (plus ‘Tweet-a-Slide’), as well as polling and feedback slides integrated seamlessly within the original deck. No other tech is required – speakers can operate Glisser themselves straight from their laptop or iPad.
- Craft weekly messaging to targeted audiences covering specific themes. This messaging is typically done through email and social posts on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Work closely with design to produce content for landing pages, craft email banners and digital ads, social cards, and event promotional materials that align with our brand and are exciting for our audience to engage with.
- Own the measurements of success surrounding any content. Maintaining a close eye on performance and reporting back any findings to the team.
- Engage with the Event Tech and Internal Business Communications partners and industries to stay on the front of the latest trends and better understand our competitive advantage.
- Maintain a dynamic mix of projects, activities, and event involvement while keeping social and digital media at the heart of all activities
Marketing Tools: (not required but helpful):
- HubSpot or general marketing automation background
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Ads
- Experience with SEM Rush
- Generic SEO tools and knowledge
Please send your Resume and a Content Sample to Head of Demand Generation Vinnie Balistreri at [email protected]
We’re a London based tech start up looking to grow our office in Portland. Glisser socializes presentations. Our goal is to revolutionize the way presentations and internal comms are delivered around the world, transforming them from one-directional presentations into two-way conversations with true audience participation.
We have built a business around event technology that is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’. We’re challenging existing audience response options, but mostly looking to develop market share from the thousands of events and meetings that take place with plain old PowerPoint and a clicker.