Glisser is a VC-backed Enterprise SaaS platform focused on gathering data at live events through audience participation. It is headquartered in London, UK, with an office in New York City, USA.
From its inception, Glisser has focused on the importance of capturing data and analytics from live events, using audience participation to achieve this. Glisser uniquely shares PowerPoint (or Keynote/Google) slides in real-time to audience devices, then layers in audience participation, gamification and analytics.
Glisser has built a powerful, scalable software platform and has won over 300 large enterprise clients including BP, Amazon and American Express. We’re looking to hire an SDR (Sales Development Representative) to help us expand our presence in the US market. As a support role, of course there is potential (in fact, we expect it) to develop your career into a full member of the sales team. This a rare and exciting opportunity to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the ground floor’.
- Research businesses and individuals who should be using Glisser (although they may not know it yet!) using a combination of telephone and desk based research methods.
- Generate new leads and opportunities through cold and warm outbound sales efforts resulting in product demos for the sales team.
- Work with our marketing and business development team to creatively generate and nurture leads using online marketing, telephone and face-to-face skills.
- Listen to our prospective customers, to understand their needs and concerns, and use these to direct the development team in creating a better and better product.
- Support us at trade shows and exhibitions by manning our stands and demo-ing to visitors.
- 1-2 years of sales or sales development experience in a client facing role.
- You’re a people person. You like talking to people, are a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier.
- You’re well-organized – you love a good spreadsheet and can organize your time and priorities efficiently.
- You’re presentable and articulate and can work across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face.
- You’re persistent, and once you’ve got your eyes on the prize are like a dog with a metaphorical bone.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
- You might be required to travel occasionally across the US and to London.
Package & Perks:
- Competitive salary and performance compensation.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off.
- This position is located at our US headquarters in New York, NY, or at our soon to open office in Portland, OR.