Glisser is a VC-backed Enterprise SaaS platform focused on gathering data at live events through audience participation. It is headquartered in London, UK, with an office in New York City, USA.
From its inception, Glisser has focused on the importance of capturing data and analytics from live events, using audience participation to achieve this. Glisser uniquely shares PowerPoint (or Keynote/Google) slides in real-time to audience devices, then layers in audience participation, gamification and analytics.
Glisser has built a powerful, scalable software platform and has won over 300 large enterprise clients including BP, Amazon and American Express. We’re looking to hire the Head of Demand Generation for Glisser to oversee all marketing activities for the company globally.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy leveraging key channels such as email, website, referrals, paid search/PPC, social media advertising and partners to achieve team and company-level goals and objectives.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization.
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals through demand generation, plan execution, and alignment with sales activities.
- Create and execute on strategies to develop quality traffic to Glisser’s website and online experiences to drive conversion to sales.
- Track and scrutinize pipeline sourced from marketing channels from lead creation to revenue and analyze information to improve decision making.
- 5+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing with a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience including:
- Lead generation, including paid (adwords, technology comparison websites, social) and unpaid (SEO, website optimisation, backlink generation, content marketing, etc.), inbound and outbound email campaigns.
- Lead nurturing, including email, content creation, educational efforts.
- Lead qualification and tracking, with experience using HubSpot.
- Lead conversion, including landing page optimisation.
- Proven success enabling a business to achieve its revenue goals through building highly effective demand programs.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Results oriented; highly analytical and metrics driven.
- A self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Strong creative outlook
- Ideal candidate will have experience marketing to leaders in the events industry, marketing influencers, and corporate internal communications teams.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Package & Perks
- Competitive salary and performance compensation.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- International travel to Europe and our London HQ
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off.
- This position is located at our US headquarters in New York, NY, or at our soon to open office in Portland, OR.