Glisser is a VC-backed Enterprise SaaS platform focused on gathering data at live events through audience participation. It is headquartered in London, UK, with an office in New York City, USA.
From its inception, Glisser has focused on the importance of capturing data and analytics from live events, using audience participation to achieve this. Glisser uniquely shares PowerPoint (or Keynote/Google) slides in real-time to audience devices, then layers in audience participation, gamification and analytics.
Glisser has built a powerful, scalable software platform and has won over 300 large enterprise clients including BP, Amazon and American Express. We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to drive continued value and expansion within a portfolio of Glisser’s strategic enterprise accounts.
- Responsible for executing on retention and expansion goals for Glisser’s largest and most prestigious clients.
- Convey the value Glisser adds for our strategic clients, introducing new internal users and developing champions within their organizations.
- Craft and execute strategic account plans and drive senior-level relationships to ultimately ensure subscription renewal and expansion.
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers.
- Candidate will take full ownership of tracking client engagement and growth metrics.
Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team.
- Support our clients onsite at their events where they’d like help using our product, and help us to turn them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- 5 years of on-quota, B2B SaaS experience selling marketing or event tech to large, complex organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with an ability to effectively connect with and relay information to all levels of the customer’s organization, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience selling to leaders in the event industry, marketing influencers, and corporate internal communications teams.
- You will be required to travel occasionally across the US, Canada and to London.
Package & Perks
- Competitive salary and performance compensation.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- International travel to Europe and our London HQ
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off.
- This position is located at our US headquarters in New York, NY, or at our soon to open office in Portland, OR.