Glisser is a VC-backed Enterprise SaaS platform focused on gathering data at live events through audience participation. It is headquartered in London, UK, with an office in New York City, USA.
From its inception, Glisser has focused on the importance of capturing data and analytics from live events, using audience participation to achieve this. Glisser uniquely shares PowerPoint (or Keynote/Google) slides in real-time to audience devices, then layers in audience participation, gamification and analytics.
Glisser has built a powerful, scalable software platform and has won over 300 large enterprise clients including BP, Amazon and American Express. We’re looking to hire a Client Success Manager to help us support our growing US client base. As a support role, of course there is potential (in fact, we expect it) to develop your career into a full member of the account management team. This a rare and exciting opportunity to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the ground floor’.
While we’re looking to give our new recruit experience in all parts of the business (think of yourself as a bit like a swiss army knife), we’re primarily after someone to help us with client management and business development. With an ever-growing client base, this role will be instrumental in making our US expansion a success.
Our Client Success Manager will be working on the following:
- Support our clients onsite at their events where they’d like help using our product, and help us to turn them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- Facilitate the on-boarding and training of new Glisser clients and provide remote support during event preparation and execution.
- Work with our marketing and business development teams to creatively generate and nurture leads using online marketing, telephone and face-to-face skills.
- Research businesses and individuals who should be using Glisser (although they may not know it yet!) using a combination of telephone and online-based research methods.
- Support and promote Glisser at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Contribute to our social media channels to help create buzz about the product.
- You’re a people person. You like talking to people, are a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier.
- You’re well-organized – you love a good spreadsheet and can organize your time and priorities efficiently. Attention to detail is key!
- You’re presentable and articulate and can work across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, empowering yourself and others to succeed.
- You will be required to travel occasionally across the US, Canada and to London.
Package & Perks
- Competitive salary and performance compensation.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off.
- This position is located at our US headquarters in New York, NY, or at our soon to open office in Portland, OR.