Glisser socializes presentations. Our goal is to revolutionize the way presentations and internal comms are delivered around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation and valuable data capture.
We have built a business around event technology that is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and a great way to create engaging events. Currently, thousands of events are held every year using old-school clickers, and other stagnant technology. That’s a market ripe for disruption. We’re challenging existing audience response options, but mostly looking to develop market share from the thousands of events and meetings that take place with plain old Powerpoints and bulky clicker systems.
In just over four years we’ve built brand recognition in the UK industry from our London HQ, opened our US HQ in New York City, and have won contracts with a number of global firms. We’re looking to hire a Client Services Manager to help us take this to the next level.
While we’re looking to give our new recruit experience in all parts of the business (think of yourself as a bit like a swiss army knife), we’re primarily after someone to help us with client management and business development . With an ever-growing client base, this role will be instrumental in making our US expansion a success.
Our Client Services Manager will be working on the following:
- Support our clients onsite at their events where they’d like help using our product, and help us to turn them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- Work with our marketing and business development teams to creatively generate and nurture leads using online marketing, telephone and face-to-face skills.
- Research businesses and individuals who should be using Glisser (although they may not know it yet!) using a combination of telephone and online-based research methods.
- Support and promote Glisser at trade shows and exhibitions .
- Contribute to our social media channels to help create buzz about the product.
- You’re a people person. You like talking to people, are a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier.
- You’re well-organized – you love a good spreadsheet and can organize your time and priorities efficiently. Attention to detail is key!
- You’re presentable and articulate and can work across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face.
- You’re persistent, and once you’ve got your eyes on the prize you are like a dog with a metaphorical bone.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, empowering yourself and others to succeed.
- You will be required to travel occasionally across the US, Canada and to London.
Package and Perks
- This is a new position created through our growth. As a support role, of course there is potential (in fact we expect it) to develop your career. This a rare and exciting opportunity to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the first floor’.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the environment that you work in.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.