Glisser makes presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters, trainers and event organisers. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around our core technology. Our product is simple to set up, straightforward for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching five years ago we’ve generated significant brand recognition in our industry, won multiple awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We’ve expanded from our head office in London, now with sales offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon, and further global ambitions.
We’re looking to hire our first Head of Product to work directly with our CEO, our CTO and our 300+ customers, to develop Glisser into the de facto platform for turning offline engagement into meaningful online analytics.
- Together with the CEO and CTO, defining the strategic vision for the Glisser platform and the company as a whole.
- Taking full ownership of the product roadmap required to achieve that vision, putting in place the plans and key milestones along the way.
- Acting as the primary voice for our Enterprise customers, working with Sales and Customer Service teams to understand their needs, client personas, and challenges to better serve them and drive our business forwards.
- Mapping and monitoring the competitive and collaborative landscape, ensuring Glisser is positioned clearly as an irreplaceable asset within the MarTech stack.
- Owning the customer- and product-focused elements of out Marketing efforts, presenting our platform and business to the outside world with clarity and passion.
- You have experience in senior product role(s) in the Software as a Service (SaaS) space, preferably focused at the Enterprise level, and ideally in the MarTech, EdTech or similar industries.
- You’ve led or played a key role in strategic discussions around business and product direction with a senior team, and can evidence driving this forward with a positive outcome.
- You’ve technical experience or understanding to a level that developers, testers and UX/UI professionals see you as a capable and effective part of their team, enabling them to excel.
- You are equally capable of talking the language of Clients, Sales representatives and Customer Service operatives, supporting them in their need to balance requirements, specific product demands and tight (often unmovable) deadlines.
- You are meticulous in your project planning and reporting, also demanding that of others, while retaining the scope for free-form creative thinking and innovation.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, focused and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
Package and Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- You’ll be travelling to our US offices quite regularly, as well as having the opportunity to spend time at our clients’ events in the UK and beyond in your quest for a 360 degree understanding of our product.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of very sociable community.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.