About the company
Glisser is a VC-backed Enterprise SaaS platform focused on gathering data at live events through audience participation. It is headquartered in London, UK, with an office in New York City, USA.
From its inception, Glisser has focused on the importance of capturing data and analytics from live events, using audience participation to achieve this. Glisser uniquely shares PowerPoint (or Keynote/Google) slides in real-time to audience devices, then layers in audience participation, gamification and analytics.
Glisser has built a powerful, ready-to scalable software platform and has won over 300 large enterprise clients including BP, Amazon and American Express.
Since launching less than 2 years ago we’ve built decent brand recognition in the event industry, won several awards, and closed deals with some big names like Amex, Visa and Bloomberg. We’re looking to hire a full stack developer to work directly with our CTO and take part in making the service bullet-proof ready for rapid global expansion.
About the role
- Provide quality code over our web applications.
- Be confident working in a small agile team.
- Take part in the whole development lifecycle (design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and operation).
- Embrace LEAN practises
- Loosely coupled but tightly aligned: Take autonomous responsibility over various parts of the product while aim towards company goals.
- Most importantly, get satisfaction of solving technical problems.
About the candidate
- Experienced in developing applications in NodeJS and Angular
- Familiar with design patterns and understand the benefits of loose coupling in an architecture.
- Understand Agile methodologies and is comfortable in a fast paced release cycle environment.
- Maintain continuous integration and unit testing and is willing to automate various steps of the development lifecycle.
About the package and perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the first floor’.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard along side you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of very sociable community.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.