We make presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters, event organisers and teachers.
Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation.
We are building a business around presentation and event technology simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and that ‘just works’. Prezi has proven 50m+ people are prepared to try new presentation technology, and we believe the next revolution will be around connecting presenters with audiences while gathering data.
Since launching less than 2 years ago we’ve built decent brand recognition in the event industry, won several awards, and closed deals with some big names like Amex, Visa and Bloomberg. We’re looking to hire a full Stack Developer to work directly with our CTO to take part in making the service bullet-proof ready for rapid global expansion.
About the Role
- Provide quality code over our web applications.
- Be confident working in a small agile team.
- Take part in the whole development lifecycle (design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and operation).
- Embrace LEAN practises
- Loosely coupled but tightly aligned: Take autonomous responsibility over various parts of the product while aim towards company goals.
- Take scalability, maintainability and performance into your daily routine while approaching problems.
- Most importantly, get satisfaction of solving technical problems.
- Experienced in building and maintaining large-scaled systems.
- Experienced in developing applications in NodeJS, AngularJS, PHP, .NET (Web and desktop environments).
- Familiar with design patterns and understand the benefits of loose coupling in an architecture.
- Understand Agile methodologies and are comfortable in a fast paced release cycle environment.
- Maintain continuous integration and unit testing and are willing to automate various steps of the development lifecycle.
Package and Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the first floor’.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard along side you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of very sociable community.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.