Glisser makes presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters and event organisers. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around our core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 5 years ago we’ve significant decent brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and sales offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon. We’re looking to hire a full stack developer to work directly with our CTO to make the service bullet-proof as we continue to expand globally.
- Improving our back-end systems having in mind the scalability and performance needs of an increasing user load. The successful candidate will have the confidence to take full responsibility for improving our core conversion mechanism as well as research and develop new ways of enabling richer user experience to our users.
- You can prove you have extensive experience building and managing large-scaled, multi-threaded, geographically distributed systems.
- You have a very good experience developing applications with AngularJS, and have experience or proven capabilities in Node.js.
- You are familiar with design patterns and understand the key success of loose coupling while building systems as well as an extensive use of Agile methodologies.
- You are familiar with Cloud providers such as Azure and are willing to automate various steps of the development lifecycle.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, focused and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
- Experience with C# .NET framework, XML, Office Interop, Web services. TDD (Rhino Mocks preferable) and HTML is a plus.
Package and Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of very sociable community.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.