Glisser makes presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters and event organisers. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around our core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 5 years ago we’ve gained significant brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and sales offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon. Glisser is looking to hire a business development expert to own their own book of clients and drive growth in the UK and European markets.
- Discover new clients or use your existing relationships with key decision makers to grow our presence in the training/learning development space.
- Creatively generate and nurture leads using online marketing, telephone and face-to-face skills, to build up a strong pipeline of interested prospects, and convert them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- Deliver online and face-to-face demonstrations of the product, adopting a consultative sales approach, understanding our prospective customers’ business challenges, and explaining how Glisser can help solve them.
- Communicate effectively with our customer service and account management teams to ensure the client onboarding experience we deliver is world class.
- Listen to our customers and prospective customers, to understand their needs and concerns, and use these to direct the development team in creating a better and better product.
- Add energy and dynamism to the Glisser team, and act as a figurehead for Glisser’s presence at industry events and speaking opportunities.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with clients in the marketing, training and events sectors, ideally in marketing technology or another B2B SaaS platform.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
- You own customer challenges and will drop everything to solve them, or bring together the people needed to do so. You genuinely believe an exceptional customer experience is the true path to a growing business.
- You are good with people from all walks of life – from technically minded developers to creative event organisers, and have a skill for bringing their expertise together to create awesome results.
- You have a scientific approach to activity. Whilst we encourage autonomy activity supports performance. An industrious approach to generating new business is highly desired.
Package and Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by an excellent commission package a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale up at an early stage.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll join us on international christmas parties that allows every department to come together and strengthen the already blossoming internal culture.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.