Glisser makes presentations interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters and event organisers. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around our core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 5 years ago we’ve gathered significant decent brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and sales offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking to hire a front end developer to work directly within our development team to further expand the service as we continue to grow globally.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development.
- Take a strong part in the scoping, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation of a rapidly changing and increasing product featureset.
- Adopt test driven development when applicable for improved code coverage and higher code quality.
- Perform various code analysis, refactorings or package auditing for higher code reuse and service longevity.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Proven experience in building and maintaining large scale geographically distributed systems.
- Good experience of object oriented programming.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and event driven development.
- Experience with Material Design, testing frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine or other).
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work efficiently both independently or as part of a team.
Package & Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- You’ll get access to our experts and mentors as well as amazing offices in Central London as part of a very sociable community.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.