How do I live stream to LiveStream with a Mevo?
About Glisser LIVE
With Glisser LIVE you can live stream your event whilst making the most out of the interactive features of the Glisser platform.
Through Mevo, we currently support live streaming through LiveStream and YouTube (click here for the guide on streaming through YouTube).
LiveStream is the creator of the Mevo and is naturally the easiest way to live stream using the Mevo, however it does require a paid account.
Setup your stream
First you’ll have to setup your live stream in advance.
- Log into your LiveStream account (or create an account) and click ‘Create Event’.
- Enter your event details (start and end time can be approximate).
- Click ‘Add Poster’ to assign the event a background image.
- Send us the link to your LiveStream event and we can add it to your Glisser LIVE event in advance.
Setup your Mevo
Next you’ll need to download the Mevo app on your device (phone or tablet). The Mevo app is available for free on the App Store and the Google Play Store. The Mevo app will be your user interface to configuring and using your Mevo.
Then, turn on your Mevo and open the app. The app should guide you through the process to configure and connect your Mevo to a Wi-Fi network through your device.
Start your stream
Once you’ve setup your Mevo you can go live.
- On the Mevo app, click the three dots in the bottom right-hand corner to bring up the menu bar along the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the settings cog/gear.
- Under General, click Live Streaming.
- Select LiveStream and sign in to your LiveStream account).
- Under Event, select the event you had setup before on LiveStream.
- Click Start Stream (unlike when streaming through YouTube, this will actually go live).
Get the most out of your Mevo
Mevo is a powerful little device, with some easy to use live production and editing features built in. Mevo allows you to zoom, pan, cut, and even has movement tracking.
The best way to learn is to play around with it for yourself, but have a look at what you can do on the Mevo website.