Getting Started (Audience)
Glisser is a web-based application, meaning you don’t need to download anything to access live presentations. Instead, simply navigate to the unique URL given by your presenter in your smartphone browser.
Glisser works on most major smartphones, tablets or laptops, provided they have a web browser. This includes Windows Phones and Blackberry devices including the Curve.
Once you have typed in the URL, depending on your presenter’s settings, you will either be required to enter your email address or be taken straight to the first slide of the presentation.
From here you can:
- Tweet using the hashtag set up by your presenter
- Ask questions using the message/bubble icon
- Make notes using the pencil icon
- Like slides using the heart icon
- Follow the live slide sharing as your presenter moves through the slides
- Vote in polls if your presenter has included them in his/her presentation
If enabled, you will be able to download the slides at the end of the presentation.