How To Use Hybrid Events For Lead Generation – hosted by MarketingProfs and Glisser
Approximately 40% of all events in North America and Europe are now a hybrid event of some sort, meaning they include both an in-person and an online component.
This conversation provided insights into how Glisser and ICC Belfast customers successfully use hybrid events for lead generation – and how you can too.
Leveraging real life case studies you will learn:
- How different audience groups can create different quality levels of leads, and what to do with each lead group.
- How to engage the online audience to the same level as the in-person audience, to start moving them down your marketing funnel.
- What data intelligence should you now expect from your in-person and your online attendees?
- The practical hybrid essentials to ensure hybrid event success.
- The risks to watch out for with hybrid events.
Who should watch?
Senior marketing professionals responsible for delivering both in-house or client virtual & hybrid events.